Ilium Ear Drops (20ml Bottle)
Ilium Ear Drops is recommended for the treatment of ear mites, as well as bacterial and fungal ear infections in cats and dogs. Ilium Ear Drops is also useful for cleaning moist, waxy and smelly ears.
- Effective ear cleaner for dogs and cats
- Formulated to remove necrotic tissue, debris and wax
- Active against ear mites, as well as bacterial and fungal infections
- Can safely clean moist, waxy and smelly ears
- Useful treatment for minor bacterial and yeast infections
- Easy-to-use plastic bottle with nozzle tip
Active Ingredients: The combination of dichlorophen, pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is antifungal, antimicrobial, anticoccidiositic and antiparasitic. The synergistic combination of pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is particularly effective where ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) are the underlying cause. Lignocaine hydrochloride has a local anaesthetic effect.
Manufacturer: Troy Laboratories
This is a prescription medicine. Please ensure that you have read the "Ordering Prescription Medicine" page before ordering this item. We require you to upload your veterinary prescription and post us the original.
You will need to send your prescription to
Reply Paid 91355
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
Australian legislation prohibits the advertisement of prescription drugs to consumers; therefore, we are unable to display any images of the packaging or provide you with more information regarding this prescription medicine. All prescription medicines on the Your Pet PA website are purchased through Veterinary Wholesalers the same as those used by your Vet. All our products are APVMA approved and identical to those used by your Veterinary Surgeon. Please call or email us if you have any queries about any of the products on our site.
Pet Prescription Medications
Your Pet PA is not a pharmacy but facilitates the supply of prescription medications by an Australian registered pharmacist through our website. When purchasing prescription medication through Your PetPA Pharmacy online you know that:
- All prescription medication supplied is sourced from Australian veterinary wholesalers and Australian registered pharmacists.
- All prescription medication available is registered with the Australian Government (TGA or APVMA),
- All medication supplied is processed and dispensed by Australian-registered pharmacists.
All prescription medication listed on the Your PetPA website is available for supply on acceptance of your order by the pharmacist and on receipt of the original prescription by the pharmacist. As Your PetPA cannot sell or supply prescription medication and is your agent in facilitating the supply by the pharmacist, the acceptance of your order and sale is by the pharmacist*.
*Your PetPA provides the price information of medicines as agent for PetPA Pharmacy Pty Ltd (ABN: 33 658 263 462) trading as Pet PA Pharmacy, 133 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485. Pharmacy Registration Number: PC1241648). All medication supplied on acceptance of your order by the pharmacist will be supplied by PetPA Pharmacy.