Ordering Prescription Medication
Please note all orders for prescription medications will incur a $9.99 flat fee for express post shipping and cold chain medications will incur a $18.99 flat fee for express post shipping.
Refrigerated items (cold chain medications) are sent in insulated packaging with ice gel packs. Refrigerated items are dispatched on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure they reach their destination whilst still cold. We strongly recommend only sending refrigerated items to postcodes within the Australia Post Express Post next business day network.
The free shipping offer for orders over $99 does not apply to prescription medications. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information at https://yourpetpa.com.au/policies/shipping-policy
Follow this simple process to order prescription medications.
1. Have a valid prescription ready from a Veterinarian
2. Search for the prescribed medication on our website.
3. Upload a scanned copy or photograph of the prescription and follow the checkout process
- If you're not sure what to order, please email us (email@example.com) or call us on 1300 473 872.
- If you are unable to upload the prescription, then please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a scanned copy or picture of the prescription.
4. Post the original prescription
Please then post the original pen signed prescription to:
Reply Paid 91355
Tweed Heads NSW 2485