Apoquel 5.4mg (100 Chewable Tablets)
Apoquel is a prescription medication for dogs that helps control itching caused by allergies and other skin conditions. Unlike steroids or antihistamines, Apoquel works by blocking cytokines - the source of itching and inflammation in the body. With fast-acting relief, your dog may begin experiencing relief in as little as four hours and full control of itching within 24 hours.
- Highly palatable pork-liver flavoured chew
- Flexible dosing: Apoquel Chewable can be used for short and long-term allergic patients.
- Apoquel Chewable reduces pruritus faster than steroids.
- Apoquel Chewable has fewer side effects than steroids.
- Apoquel may be used concomitantly with many other commonly used medications. The use of Apoquel has not been evaluated in combination with steroids or cyclosporin.
Prescription medicine: This is a prescription medicine. Please ensure that you have read the "Important Information When Ordering Prescription Medication" page before ordering this item. We require you to upload your veterinary prescription and post us the original. You will need to send your prescription to
Reply Paid 91355
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
Australian legislation prohibits the advertisement of prescription drugs to consumers; therefore, we are unable to display any images of the packaging or provide you with more information regarding this prescription medicine. All prescription medicines on the Your Pet PA website are purchased through Veterinary Wholesalers the same as those used by your Vet. All our products are APVMA approved and identical to those used by your Veterinary Surgeon. Please call or email us if you have any queries about any of the products on our site.
Pet Prescription Medications
Your Pet PA is not a pharmacy but facilitates the supply of prescription medications by an Australian registered pharmacist through our website. When purchasing prescription medication through Your PetPA Pharmacy online you know that:
- All prescription medication supplied is sourced from Australian veterinary wholesalers and Australian registered pharmacists.
- All prescription medication available is registered with the Australian Government (TGA or APVMA),
- All medication supplied is processed and dispensed by Australian-registered pharmacists.
All prescription medication listed on the Your PetPA website is available for supply on acceptance of your order by the pharmacist and on receipt of the original prescription by the pharmacist. As Your PetPA cannot sell or supply prescription medication and is your agent in facilitating the supply by the pharmacist, the acceptance of your order and sale is by the pharmacist*.
*Your PetPA provides the price information of medicines as agent for PetPA Pharmacy Pty Ltd (ABN: 33 658 263 462) trading as Pet PA Pharmacy, 133 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485. Pharmacy Registration Number: PC1241648). All medication supplied on acceptance of your order by the pharmacist will be supplied by PetPA Pharmacy.