WHAT IS MILPRO®?
- Efficacious, broad spectrum allwormer tablet
- Proven and trusted active ingredients
- Highly palatable innovative, liver-flavoured film-coating
- Small, ovoid tablet shape
- Safe for use in cats and dogs
Cats and kittens from 6 weeks of age and weighing at least 0.5kg
The dog formulation is not suitable for use in cats.
WHY CHOOSE MILPRO®?
Broad spectrum worm control
MILPRO treats and controls all major intestinal worms found in cats and dogs, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm, including hydatids. When used monthly, MILPRO prevents heartworm.
Innovative film coating and ovoid shape
MILPRO has been developed to make dosing easier for the vet, pet owner and pet, to aid in increasing compliance and treatment success. The innovative film-coating is highly palatable, with real liver flavouring, and the tablets are small and ovoid in shape. The tablets may be hidden in food, or accepted from the hand.
Every animal has a different lifestyle and will require tailored worming to suit their needs. MILPRO is available in a range of sizes – from small kittens to large dogs – with scored tablets to ensure accurate dosing.
- Adult cats should be treated every 3 months unless lifestyle factors indicate a tailored treatment protocol.
- Pregnant queens should be treated at mating, before birth of kittens and then every 3 months.
- Nursing queens should be treated at the same time as their kittens.
Small Cats & Kittens
- 10 mg Praziquantel
- 4 mg Milbemycin Oxime
- 40 mg Praziquantel
- 16 mg Milbemycin Oxime
- Broad spectrum worm control